From the west trailhead atop Battery Crosby up to Lincoln, across the street and up the Connector Trail's 208 steps to Immigrant Point Overlook. The log bench on the way up was occupied by a drum-playing dude (second time encountered).
Around the east side of Rob Hill Campground and down a favorite short trail to Fort Scott. Uphill again on Wright Loop, a residential street, where begins another forested trail I like. Lots of stacked logs around here.
Out at the Park Trail at the top of the golf course. Downhill on the wide, paved trail with the huge golf course on both sides, then a turn to the Mountain Lake Trail and all the way around it. Mountain Lake's water level is way low due to the ongoing remediation and restoration, but still plenty of birds to be seen in the water and on the shore.
Now playing around with a new camera, a little Pentax, with a wide-angle view feature. Where better to do this than the Batteries to Bluffs Trail… About the pix:
1. View from Golden Gate Overlook
2. View from Pacific Overlook of Batteries to Bluffs Trail east
3. View from Pacific Overlook of Batteries to Bluffs Trail east
4. View from Pacific Overlook of Batteries to Bluffs Trail east
5. Batteries to Bluffs Trail: View Point Overlook
6. Batteries to Bluffs footbridge and westside steps
7. Batteries to Bluffs Trail westside steps
8. Batteries to Bluffs west trailhead at Battery Crosby
9. Baker Beach from Lincoln Blvd.